Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Thank you...

Hello! I have a few thank you cards I need to send out to all those sweet people that helped us throughout this difficult time.
 
Here is my 1st card - all product used is from Papertrey Ink, I absolutely love their product. I haven't been stamping long. I started about 3 years ago when my daughter Sofia turned 15. We had a QuinceaƱera for her. I made all the favors, center pieces and invitations for her. Right away I was hooked.
 
I have been paper crafting ever since. Abel had been supportive and he was my biggest critic. I miss that. He would always give me his most honest opinion of what he thought about my cards.
So now, I am in the blogging world to get other peoples opinions since I no longer have my critic.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment