Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

My personal touch



I’ve had a few too many changes in a short time. We bought a new house in late December of 2013. Moving was a nightmare, but we finally moved in. Since the house is new construction, there isn’t anything that needs fixing or upgrading. All we really have to do is paint the pale white walls and hang our pictures.

The 1st room I will be painting will be my home office/craft room, since it is right off the foyer. The room is about 10'x10'. Plenty of room for a desk, book cases and two chairs. The pictures below are from when we were moving our stuff in. I took pictures of the empty room from the door way but somehow I've seem to of lost those pictures. But no biggie, these will do just fine.   

The room needs to scream me as soon as you see it. Bright and cheery!!! I plan on doing a yellow on white stencil design. If that makes any cense. I'll be painting the walls in white first. After that's dry the stencil will be painted in a yellow. A bright yellow. 

Found this beautiful fabric online that has all my favorite colors I'll be using for my curtains, decorative pillows and a seat cushion. The fabric goes great with my Nina chairs.  
    
   
Lovely isn't it


No comments:

Post a Comment